- If you are a consumer the sense of the Consumer Protection Act (KSchG) and you have concluded the contract as a distance contract (via Stockwerk online store or e-mail), you have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
- The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods;
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Michael Schachinger, Rutzenmooser Ring 68, 4845 Regau, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post). You can use the sample cancellation form attached below for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
- In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
- If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
- You must send or hand over the goods to Michael Schachinger, Rutzenmooser Ring 68, 4845 Regau, without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
- You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods, unless otherwise agreed with our express consent.
- You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if such loss of value is due to your handling of the goods which is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
- Goods that are made according to your customer specifications or have been clearly tailored to your personal needs,
- Goods that are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, provided that their seal was removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back:
Rutzenmooser Ring 68
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Please delete where inapplicable.